Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey family!
This week started out awesome! After I wrote you on monday last week I was reading in the scriptures in 2 Nephi 4:17-35 and I was just so pumped up. Nephi is feeling down and then he just throws down on his spirit and says AWAKE MY SOUL! No longer droop in sin! Read it, its really awesome! I just felt like that because I was super frustrated and it just pumped me up so much! Also I saw a vulture on the side of the road eating a deer. I never saw one before so it was cool. Another really great experience I had this week was we were helping a member move and it was super overcast and everything was pointing to rain. We were practically finished loading the van when it started to sprinkle and then it started to rain a little bit. Then out of the blue it stoped. I wont go too into detail for sacred reasons but lets jst say the power of the priesthood is very real and when used for good purposes miracles happen. Yes you are thinking correctly one of the Elders with us rebuked the rain. After we finally unloaded at the new house it poured and poured all night and it was a huge thunderstorm. The Lord really allows us to work in his name when we are helping others and trying to further his work. There were a few times when we were in a lesson after than the ground shook so hard I for sure thought it had been struck like only a short distance away. Thunderstorms here are so intense. Other than that this week has just been hard and steady. I talked to my comp about how to love and show your love for people and so hopefully things change. Transfers are here next week so. Anyways. I love you all! Talk to your friends about the gosepl! Tell Brother Eaton I think he was just a sealer, but he was super excited cuz I asked where he was a mission president cuz he spoke spanish and he told me Domican Republic and then I said my seminary teacher Tim Eaton served there and if he knew him and he said that was one of his elders! Mission life is good though I'll try to send the pics It looked like they didn't send when I tried last week.
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment