Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey!
This week has been crazy. one day I just didn't ever wanna talk to my comp and then yesterday we had a long talk and everything is perfect now and great! So this week I have had some humbling experiences and things that make me feel more grateful! I sat in amazment as a man in front of us cried because he didn't understand about how his sister has died. He just cried as we taught him about Alma 40 and where we go after this life. I am just so grateful that I know what happens and that death isn't a sad thing. Its just another part in the Plan of Salvation.Another humbling experience was this week we taught a man with no electricty. We sat in the doorway of his trailer and talked to him as cockroaches scurried around us and crawled up the walls of the apartment. It just made me so grateful for what I have and I never realized how much I take electricity for granted!   Also this week it was fast and testimony meeting and it was so sad watching like 4 families ( half of the small branch) get up and leave right after sacrament. I just was like wow. I am so greatful for my ward that people stayed to bear and hear testimonies. Also it was super wierd to see little kids get up there and bear theirs in spanish? for some wierd reason I just assumed it would be in english even though they always speak spanish. Wierd. but other than that things are going good. I dont really know what else to write this week. things sounds good back home and its good ethan is doing better. Plus this keyboard I am using this week is terrible and annoying. Anyways. I love you and am excited to here more news for next week.
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment