Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey Family.
This week has been so ridiculously hard with many things but its ok. It has been super nice out. Like 82-85 degrees so about 28 to 30 C So nice! I had exchanges with the other Elders since my companion is Distrcit Leader and so we did an exchange and I went on bike. Ya I biked 20 miles in one day. My butt hurt so bad! I got a nice sunburn from it though and its already into a tan so thats nice. There were lizards outside of the Church on sunday basking in the heat on the walls so that was cool I never knew they would be down here.  We had a Baptism on Sunday! There was a kid who lost his records and so we had to get him re-baptized so that was sweet! His brother got to baptize him so I think that was really cool for him! Funny news! We were out tracting and we saw this guy and my comps like hey hows it going? He just looked at us and said "Damn you!" I just started laughing and walked away it was so funny! hahahaha but yeah things are doing a little better we have gotten a couple new investigators and so its sweet. Honestly things this transfer have been super dull because my comp doesn't like to talk. He just does his own thing and if I dont follow him he just leaves me. So its super frustrating. He doesn't really tell me what were doing either so our planning sessions include me copying his planner! So fun! Our car rides to and from apointment include silence. Maybe my wife wont be able to speak? Who knows. All I know is I am learning more patience than I ever have before. You know I am pretty much A.D.D when it comes to that. I like to talk and not sit in silence. Its so frustrating! Anyways. I'll try to send some pictures of my sunburn and my haircut. Did I mention that? I cut my own hair? hahahha I know what your thinking and your right. It looks perfect.
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment