Monday, March 14, 2011

HOLA!!

Hey Family! This week has been so great we saw some great miracles! But first off. So Wednesday we get a call from the offices and they are like Hermana Anderson you need to come to Mendoza and get your visa stuff all figured out. I was like ok when. They were like tonight.....so I was like bueno...So we went and worked that morning and tryed to get some memebers to stay with hna Gutierrez while I was gone and finally got some. So then I went and got my bus ticket first class and with the other elders that were going and then off we went! It was so funny this my Zone leader was going to and he was sitting accross the isle from me and I was trying to relax and his head would pop around my little curtain thing and be like want an oreo?! I was like oh my word....hahahah yes of course! So after a 2.45 hour bus ride we get to mendoza I stay the night in the offices with another Hermana thats new She came out just 10 days ago. And the next morning got all of the technical stuff done. We got up at 5 so I was reallly tired. So then we got back on the buses at like 12 and arrived back to San Juan at 3. Long couple of days. Then yes we went out to work. hahah no rest for the missionaries. But its good. So we were talking with some lady and she asked me where I was from and I asked her where she thought I was from and she was like switzerland!!! I was like oh yeah baby!! I got germany another time. My goal is Buenos Aires by the end of my mission. Cross your fingers. So a side note for just the family. I had interviews with pres. and he was like hna. anderson I feel like you are going to be using your spanish a lot after your mission its going to be a big part of your life so I am going to do everything I can to help you with that. So I will probs. be getting lots of latins. Excellent. Also he told me he never puts new gringas with latins the second transfer he has done it once before almost 3 years ealier so he said you should be proud.....psh hahahaha. Anyways. We have had some great member lunches this week so yummy mmmmmmmm. We went and taught this man Hno. Lopez and his wife is a member. He has been getting the lessons for like years now and knows its all true and so we just were like ok so we committed him to be baptized and he was like I am ready now to be baptized so yes! We were like YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! So excited! We also taught this family last night and showed them the movie finding faith in Christ. They spirit was there and it was really cool. He is a hard one the dad and we are really trying to go slow with him so cross your fingers. We also taught this woman who was enchanted with the fact that I am from Canada and have red hair I was laughing so hard....she just kept staring and smiling at me I was like oh dear......So this week it was cool I am starting to talk to people on the busses now and its so sweet I just sit down by someone and start talking and then share a little bit about what we teach and ask if we can come by. I met this really cool woman last night and so that was a great experience. Today we went to wait for it......WALMART!!! It was so weird. I felt like I was back at home! I walked in and was like woah! hahaha. I loved it we went and ate after at the little place they have there and it was so gross.....sick. Oh so the people we live behind the Familia Polo they love us and the husband is deaf and in church Hna. Gutierrez was like how is your wife cause she wasn't in sacrament meeting....oh by the way this is during sacrament meeting that she says this and then he basically yells back GOOD MY WIFE IS DOING GOOD!!! I was a few rows ahead sitting with a less acitve family and I look back and Hermana Gutierrez's face was so funny!! Her eyes were all big and she started laughed as we made eye contact it was sooooo funny! As for service this week we went and helped this less active woman clean her house.....yikes....we were exhausted after but we are going again this week.....pray for me. hahaha. Other than that this week has been great I am really loving it here and I cannot believe how fast the time is going I am almost half done this transfer! WHAT!!!???  Anyways I have to go now hope everyone is doing well glad to hear things with Ethan are better!! Miss you all and love you so much!!

Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment