Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family,
Hey this week has been good. Its had its ups and downs but at the end of the week I was feeling good and not down which is good. A couple of things this week! First I ate with a tongan. We had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I went with the Tongan zone leader to a tongan house and they eat so much. I honestly thought I was going to throw up on the table. The guy kept saying if you dont eat everything on the table then I will be so offeneded and he was so seriously I was like oh my goodness. Later I found out he was kidding but oh man I have never eaten so much. I wasn't hungry till the next day at lunch. Other news we have been dropping a ton of people because they just aren't progressing and aren't really interested. Also this week we went to an elementary school to help a teacher translate a paper into spanish for a book fair or somthing. Shes part of the english ward so we went to help her and we got to eat at the cafeteria. IT was wierd. All the little kids thought we were police or somthing and I felt like a giant seeing all the little kids look at us from their small tables hahahah. Other exciting news I spoke in Church yesterday. I was supposed to talk for 15 min in spanish which was ridiculous so I read like 20 versus on obediance which was my topic and that pretty much took the whole time hahahaha good times.  Anyways I love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment