Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sorry I wasn't able to email yesterday! The libraries were closed because it was Martin Luther King day. This last week has been really good! We had alot of things happen! Some good and some bad! Some of our investigators moved and some just dont wanna listen anymore but then we had a family of 6 come to church so it made the week for us!! We have just been trying to be patient and do everything we can and leave the rest up to the lord. I have seen how that really works alot!! This week was a good evaluation week and just a good week to see what we can do better for this week so we are really excited!! I cant believe it is already halfway through January! I feel like time is going by so fast! It feels like I called you all forever ago but at the same time just recently!! Its just really starting to hit me that I am coming home this year and I have been able to just think alot more about what I am going to try and accomplish out here in the mission field and what things I am going to want to do when I get home. I have been thinking alot about a profession and I have a few ideas!! Recently I have kinda wanted to be a kids doctor! I cant spell the word for that in English so I am not even going to try! hahaha What do you think!?
     This past transfer I feel like the Lord has really opened me up and I feel like I know a little better and what I want to do in life! I have such a great love for talking to people and helping them out! I love being able to meet a complete stranger and then just talking about his or her experiences and build common ground and then just learn from eachother! I think my all-time favorite thing is to just help other people smile! I love helping people have a reason to smile. I feel like there are so many people in this world who just aren't happy and that is one of the things I love the most about the gospel! It gives us a reason to be happy all the time! Even in our trials and problems we have the hope and assurance of a better world and just that everything is going to work out the way Heavenly Father wants it to be! Anyways that is just my thoughts for the day! Sorry its a little short but have an awesome week and I love you all!!
E. Anderson!!
P.S. I have been here in Marietta for 9 months now which is pretty rare for a missionary to stay that long in an area but I think I am going to get transfered this transfer!! 1 more week till transfers! Lets see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment