Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ey Family!!!
Well to start things off I may as well tell you the news!! I stayed here in Marietta with E. Montgomery again!!! So after this transfer I will have been here for about 10 months. That is ridiculous by the way. BUT! I love it! Its hard in a way but so amazing at the same time! We have some good goals for this transfer and we are excited to get things done and see things happen. This week has been a little bit hard because alot of our appointments have been canceling on us and we have been walking and tracting ALOT this week and with little success as well, so thats kinda a bummer but we push through it and keep working hard!! Something kinda wierd this week is that there was a murder like probably within a hundred yards of our house if that. hahaha the other night on our way home at night we were driving and we saw about 3 to 4 police cars driving in all different directions. Later after talking to a member that lives close to our apartment we found out the had kind of trapped a guy inbetween 3 or 4 streets and all night slowly moved in on him. This guy was armed obviously and dangerous and the member actually was driving and this guy flashed a gun and made the member pull his car over so this guy could pass!!! hahaha crazy people. So yeah the other night I was sleeping and about at 2 or 3 ish in the morning I hear gunshots like close to our house and I was like what?! it was crazy. I didn't really know what to do so I just went back to sleep. hahaha then at 5 in the morning we heard more and it was so loud!!! So loud we honestly thought it could have been the apartment above us or next door! it was crazy!!! So we were really scared and I just was like what should we do and we didn't know and we just were in shock so we went back to bed. Yeah I probably should have called the cops. hahahah So hopefully they caught this murderer... hahaha dont worry though if I die I'll probably go to the celestial kingdom since I am a missionary, so if I dont come home I will see you there. hahaha No I am just kidding I will be fine. hahaha but yeah that was probably the coolest thing that happened this week. Its been a tough week with trying to find people that are actually interested in hearing our message more than once. Alot of times people are just feel bad saying no so they will pretend like they are interested and then never open the door for the return appointment! hahaha lately I have just been asking people like are you sure? are you sure? hahaha and I have had a few be like ok yeah I am not interested and others say yeah I really do wanna learn so its been better in that sense I guess. hahaha All I can say is I am kinda annoyed at satan right now. Why cant he just give up the fact that he is a loser and will never win the fight between good and evil. So this week I have made a resolution to just go overboard with how hard we are working and just go crazy at teaching and finding. The Lord has to bless us when we try our best right? hahaha but really though as I have been pondering over the last week, my mind turned to the example of Job in the bible when he says something to the effect of The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. So just remember that when you are frustrated or feeling down. The lord blesses us sometimes and then allows things to be taken away to help us rely on him more and trust in what he wants for us. I love you all!!! Keep being awesome!! Until next week.
E. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment