Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So I have probably had the most interesting week ever.. Probably because I actually wrote down the funny things that happened this week so I could tell you. So first and foremost, we had a car fast this week so we had to walk the whole day. (Its so we talk to more people kinda thing.) So we had an appointment at 6 at night and so we left our apartment at 2 after showering because we had service earlier in the morning. So anyways we left at 2 and got where we needed to be at 5 45. yeah it took us that long to walk. funniest things was is we didn't see a single person on the streets. It may be due to the fact it was 100 degrees out. Yeah it was so dang hot! OH and while Iam on the subjuct we got in the car the other day and it said 115!! Brutal! I love though am becoming hispanic more and more everyday. The only difference is I have red hair. hahahaha. So anyways back to the story! We were walking and we had some funny things happen. (oh it was 10 miles.) First we saw a dead turtle the size of a basketball, except it was flat cuz it had been run over so that was super gross and smelled like poop. Then about an hour later we had some kids throw a bottle out of their window at us (drive by shooting except with a juice bottle) but luckily sincle we are righteous and pretty much hispanic like samuel the lamanite it missed us :) yeah. it was intense.
Other intersesting facts this week, I watched a cat catch a bird and eat it. It was super sweet! I see lightning bugs out all the time now. Our AC has been broken for 3 weeks and its over 80 degrees in our apartment! Happy Birthday to Hyrum and Erin!! Hope you had awesome Birthdays!! Wow so I guess thats reallall that happened this week. We just finished pouring concrete this morning for service for our branch president so that was super fun. It reminded me of working on the house. I loved the family picture! I realized it was the first time I had seen anyone for 7 months since I have no pictures of anyone. You all look cool still..and yeah I would love some picts of my house and my yard. I figure I will be the one to inherit it when mom and dad die since I am the most favored of them. and yeah its getting ridiculously hot out!  Anyways I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment