Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey family!
This week has been good! First of I have to say we have been working out and lets just say there is a noticable difference so when the time come for me to return dont look for a skinny red head because I am looking pretty good. jks hahaha but I am filled out alot! ok ok anyways so I had some pretty funny things happen this week! So the other day we had a referal and so we were walking to it and we saw the guy driving a remote control car with his kids and then he looks up and sees us and was like Ven te! (Come here!) But he was talking to his kids and he grabbed the remote control car and grabbed his kids and sprinted to his house! hahahaha it was so funny then we went there and he totally pretended he wasn't there! haha super funny! Also we had a team up tell how when we die bad spirits come and take us if we are bad and good spirits if we are good! hahah I was like im pretty sure that is from the movie ghost and isn't true and he was like oh yeah your right hahaha but yeah my spanish was so bad the other weeks I was just like I hate it! hahaha but then I just started to read the book of mormon again in spanish since in the challenge I am doing it in english but I am reading both now and my spanish just feels a thousand times better! Also I gave another talk in sacrament meeting and it was really good! I had people tell me my spanish was really good! So that was sweet! It sounds like Aaron and Hyrum are still well probably more spoiled now that I the chosen son has left. I expect no rebuke when I get home and ride those little dirtbikes!  :) Lets see other cool things that happened this week.. We had a really good Zone conference by our mission doctor who threw down on the natural man and it just blew my mind. It was really good. He was saying how when that first impulse to sleep in or be lazy or do those things is the natural man talking. But he told us that when we are truly converted and have a testimony then the natural man cant influence us and we have to obey and do what the spirit says. It applies to life at home I think but just a little bit different because obviously we aren't required to wake up at 6 30 and such but It made me think about it alot especially when I have those thoughts and its easier to recognize now and just wake up or stuff like that! Anyways I love you all! I hope you have another great week in the rain and water. I will be enjoying the 90 degree weather. :)
Bye!
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment