Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey!
This week has been hard! My comp made me go senior for a week so I have beene having to plan everything and start all the lessons and teach pretty much everything and it was probably one of the most awkward weeks of my life  because I am pretty surer I wierded out almost every house we went to. I would try to say somthing in spanish and then I had no idea what to say next and they were just like... ummm ok.. hahaha so then I would look at my comp and he would fix it :) I seriously love suffering out here!!!!!! Jks it really isn't too bad. but really.. It helps me in the long run I suppose. My  spanish did improve by the end of the week. Seriously I feel like I have no social skills in spanish. I am just like hi. how are you. we are missionaries. ????? ok bye.  so if I come home and act super wierd and need a few months to find myself again just know why. So yesterday when we were going to an apointment it was like 95 degrees outside at like 6 ish and then after a 20 min drive it was 76 crazy eh? Perfect tornadoe weather. There was some super dark clouds and it was super windy but I never saw one :( I cant wait till  I do! Dont worry dont worry I have been trained to know what to do. Ok I really haven't but whats the worst thing that could happen. Dying on a mission is probably one of the coolest things ever. Celestial kingdom baby. But dont worry we all know I wont :) I have to come home and have ginger babies and raise them till their adulthood. But alas, this week has beeen pretty sweet!! I have never relied on the spirit so much and I really didnt even know what was going on half the timee. Yesterday I taught a marriage class to likee  50 year olds. It was super awkward and I had no idea what I was saying. somthing about love and patience and long suffering? hahahahaha well lets just hope they still wanna get married after that!! Anyways. I am still enjoying it out here and we have transfers on wednes so I might leave this area! who knows. Bye!
Elder Anderson

1 comment:

  1. where is Scotty serving at?? (I mean, what part of ATL?)

    ReplyDelete