Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey fam! This week has been really good! We did the funniset thing at a ward party for fathers day that i just barely rememberd! We dressed up with sombreros and did the nacho libre song. Like when he sings at the party. the one that goes Iam singing at the ..party... hahaha but we did a remix and in spanish it was seriously the funniest thing in the whole world! Everyone recorded us and it was just hilarious! We had on the biggest sombreros and fake mustaches and brought out guitar and I held a ukelele and we strummed it and it was like oh no.. then we put them down and I pulled out a maraca out of my suit coat and we started singing it was super awesome! Other than that this week has been great! We have been able to talk to a guy that is super awesome! for the past 2 months he would never answer his door but we kept going back and he was outside the other day and we taught him and then he came to a church tour and was super excitd! he was like how come everyone is so happy here?! He was like you should go to other churchs. No one is happy!! so we are working with him and he is super awesome!! Thats really all this week! I love the book of mormon reading we are doing! I cant put it down! I am on chapter like 53 of Alma and I just started 5 weeks ago! Crazy eh!? Anyways love you all!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment