Monday, May 2, 2011

Hey Family!
This week has been so awesome! Elder Reese and I got food poisoning!! Cool eh!? We are pretty sure it was from the tongue tacos we ate. Saturday night we were feeling super sick and then we just started throwing up all night. We go to bed at 10 30, and lets just say I didn't go to bed till 5 30, well that was the last time I saw the clock. He would go in and throw up a ton, then I would co in a through up a ton. This went on for most of the night. To sum it all up I would say Its an awesome weightloss program. I lost 11 pounds in one night! :) Other than that we were able to watch the temple rededication and that was really cool. We have a baptism tomorrow which we are really excited for! I am in Austell GA right now. We weren't too close to any of the tornadoes I dont think, although it was really windy and whatnot. I dont really even know whats going on right now I think my mind is still recovering from loss of fluids. But yeah the work is good and I am still alive so yeah. I love you all.
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment