Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey Family!
This week has been really great! My comp and I are staying together for another transfer which I am really excited about! We are switching apartments though which is nice. The other was super gross. This transfer has started out great though. With the challenge from reading the BOM I have already experienced lots of blessings! I feel so much happier for one, and also I am learning how amazing NEPHI is! He is seriously the coolest man ever. His example of Faith, Obediance and Diligence are so intense! Throughout the whole time he is writing he never ever complains once. The closest he gets is like well I have had some hard afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless  have been highly favored of the Lord. What a boss. That was a super great example to me that when we are having trials and hardships the lord is helping us grow! Iam pretty sure it said somewhere in the 1 Nephi that those who are obediant and faithful are more favorable in the eyes of the lord. That really helps me try to be so much better out here. Also in mormon docertine I was reading under faith and how is said more obediance brings greater faith. What a great excuse to live the commandments. If we want crazy faith like Nephi just be obediant. How simple is the gospel! I love it! Anyways we have been inviting famillies we are teaching to read it with us and this one kid who is like 9 or 10 is like yeah I will do it!  He started right there. He is a way good kid and just retains so much when he reads. I thought that was cool. Other than that this week has been sweet. Its starting to get super hot. The humidity is coming and yesterday it was 94 so it was pretty nice. When we get in our car the thermometer says its like 104 well thats the highest we have seen it so far then it drops slowly and levels out to like 90-94. So I am getting a nice tan and silky smooth skin. Did I mention I can grow a beard? kidding. well kinda? I have to shave ever other day to look like a missionary. I am becoming a man. :|
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment