Monday, May 16, 2011

Did you like my southern accent in the subject? hahaha So this week has been great. REally nothing too exciting! I mean there is always crazy exciting things but nothing like good enough like the beast in my first apartment.  I feel like I just was talking to you all on skype the other day so I feel like i have nothing to write this week. We are getting moved into a new apartment because ours has a ton of mold and sickness in it which is definatly not our fault. I repeat it is not our fault. We actually do clean. But yeah I really love the mission. I learn somthing new everyday! This is like the worst email ever but I know because you love me so much you will look past it and see that it is actually one of the best emails ever. The work is good and we are still dominating the south!
Love Elder Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment