Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey Fam!
Sounds like everything went awesome with the wedding! I have had a pretty crazy week here! We have been doing tons of service this past week! We helped a member drain his little pond thing in his backyard and fill it up again cuz it was filled with leaves and mud and sick water and just rake a ton of leaves up in his yard! We found 2 toads and a baby toad it was cool. We have a really small investigator pool. We have like 3 people we are teaching and then really trying hard to help strengthen the ward and bring less actives back. We are teaching part-member familys and we are seeing them grow a little more each day and with the temple open house here its really been helping I think! Tomorrow we are going as a branch for FHE and so I am super excited! It feels like its been forever since I have been to or seen a temple. There was a few tornadoes the other day and a ton of lighting and thunder! So crazy down here! But the temple open house has been doing so well! There has been over 6000 people going eachday and its just been so packed! We are really excited for our investigators to go tomorrow with us! Today is Zone P-day so thats why I am emailing a little bit earlier today because we have to drive a little bit to get to where we are meeting today. Things are going super well though, I feel like time is just going by so fast and I love my comp. We are so similar and just have so much fun everyday while we work. I am sorry to hear about Oliver. It sounds like he doesn't have too much time left. I really dont have much else to say this week. It just went by so fast. Iam excited to recieve all the Chocolate! I cant wait! I love ya all!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment