Monday, April 11, 2011

FAMILY!
Well this week I will write one big email since everyone is home. We just had transfers this week and I got a companion from Idaho Falls! His name is Elder Reese and he is awesome! We have so many of the same interests and I love him! Seriously it is the best ever! I feel like I am getting a relief from my last comp. I learned so much from him though he was a great guy! With my new comp alot of things have changed! We are seeing alot more member involvment and everything just seems to be going so well and I love it! I just feel so stress free and its been the first time I have have really been able to sleep a night through almost for about 6 weeks. I was just so stressed out with my last comp I would wake up anywhere from 5 to 10 times a night and just be wide awake and couldn't sleep! Oh well! Its getting super hot out. The other day it was 90! Besides that its getting super humid and now is nothing to what summer will bring! I might die. Our apartment is 80 degrees cuz the AC is broken!! We die every time we come inside. It doesn't make sense either because outside its like 72 or so and feels way cooler and we open the doors and everything and its still 80 its ridiculous! I am glad to hear everyone is super excited for the wedding and sad to hear about margret and oliver but thats just a part in the plan of salvation and its awesome to be able to have that knowledge and know its only for a short time! Good to hear eveyone is winding down with finals and everything. I really dont know what to write today. I just feel so carefree and feel like nothing really is important! For instance I bought a really nice pair of cleats out here. They were like 55 dollars which is the normal price for shoes here and they were really nice pair. The other day we went and played soccer and I just gave them to a investigator I was like they fit you man they are yours! He was like so happy and couldn't believe it but to me it was just like whatever its just shoes. I had probably only worn them like twice and I loved them but it was just super easy to give them up because I just dont care about that stuff anymore. The mission is seriously so awesome! I feel like I am just lost in time and nothing else matters! Can you already believe I have been gone for what like 5 months! Crazy!!! Anyways I love you all and hope the wedding and everything goes so awesome! I wish so bad I could be there! Thanks for the invitations!
Love
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment