Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey family!
That kinda made me sick seeing Ethan like that. That makes me so sad. I will pray for him and I know he will get better. Thats a terrible accident! I was able to give a blessing to a lady this week and so I know the priesthood is definatly real and we just have to trust in the Lord and his will will always be brought forth as we are mindful of him. I have updates on the rat. so it climbed up the back of the fridge and jumped on the counter and ate through the back of our loaf of bread like 5 pieces. This thing is such a beast! Also I witnessed a car accident this week that was about 25 feet in front of me! Luckily no one was hurt so that was good. I honestly dont even know what to say I am kinda just in shock about ethan. It makes me so sad to see things like that happen to children. Being out in the mission field has just changed everything about me and how I think. I dunno I know you that have been on missions understand what I am talking about. It just makes me so sad seeing that happen. I will pray hard. I dont really know what else to write. this week has been good. We had alot of rejection one day and a couple of guys told me and my comp straight up they want nothing to do with Jesus Christ and it just makes you sad knowing what they are turning down. The gospel is true though and this is a trial that we will have to go through together, everything will be alright though. I know just because Becca and I are out in the field that ethan and all of our family will be blessed so have faith and be patient and in time it will fully heal. I love you all. 
Love Elder Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment