Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This week nothing too funny or interesting has happened. Well actually now that I think of it there were a couple Elder Carpenter and I were walking down the street and we stopped and contacted this lady and we were like hey can we give you a card from our Church? (This was all in spanish) She looks at us and was like I dont speak English and we looked at her and we were like we are speaking spanish... and shes like ok.. hahha so we gave her a card and then just laughed as we walked away it was super funny. We had a Baptism on Saturday so that was really awesome! Her name is Priscilla and she is 13! She has been taking the lessons for 3 years and we were able to get her to be baptised! It was relaly awesome! We were able to confirm her a member of the Church yesterday and that was really awesome! Also this week I assisted for the first time in a blessing in Spanish. I was able to do the annointing for a little girl who was sick that we gave a blessing too. It was cool but I was super nervous because my spanish still is struggling but coming along. I can understand alot more than I can speak but It'll come. Hope you all have a happy Valentines day. I got Hilarys card that you signed so that was nice to get a Valentines card. The only other one I received was from a 3 year old at Church yesterday that was a transformers one that said BEE my valentine hahah it made me smile. Everything is going good here though.  Nothing really else this week.. oh wait ya there is.... I got a flat tire on my bike so that was terrible. ok I think thats all. anyways. I love you all! Hope you have a good week! Things are starting to warm up here now that it has stopped raining! I cant wait for spring! We are just barely getting the buds on the trees so im excited! hope you like the pictures!
Elder Anderson



ok snap so I was looking at my picts! I went to the aquarium here this week! I knew I had done more this week! I got to pet a shark and a manta ray! It was sweet! I saw penguins and the biggest fish in the world. I cant remember the name right now but its a type of whale? maybe a whale shark? i cant remember! anyways enjoy! Also its the biggest aquarium in the world  Ithink.. yeah its legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment