Wednesday, February 2, 2011

¿Como anda? So I was thinking I would tell you some funny things that happen here in Argentina! Some fun things are very similar to Scotts. We will knock on doors or it there is no door or if we aren´t close we will clap and they will come to the door. Sometimes they just come and say no thanks or sometimes they will see us and just go really quiet its really quite funny. Half the time we get half naked men coming to the door and thats always a treat let me tell you! haha. But something that we also do here is boil all our drinking water. So thats time consuming and annoying but I am greatful for clean water thats for sure. The ice cream here is so good. Oh ya so when people want to sell a car here they put an empty bottle like a pop bottle or a bleach bottle etc on top with a little water to keep it there and thats how people know. So me and my comp started like a slug bug thing where whenever we see one we give eachother a punch haha. Its pretty funny. So also we have both each talked to someone taught or ALB (Abrir la Boca) with some lady that was nursing a child. Yup pretty sick as scotty would say. They have these disturbing manequins all around too! You can´t really appreciate it till you see it so I will try to take a pic and send it this next week. Also Hna. Pelton´s mom sent her a package and some pjs for her comp. Who is her comp? Yep so I got some new pj bottoms that say I love sleep!! It is soooo true. I am tired always here haha. Mother send me some pics of the kids and the wedding etc please!! I think thats all I can think of right now....  BECCA

No comments:

Post a Comment