Tuesday, January 4, 2011

 
This week has been one of the worst weeks! Oh my goodness! But I have learned so much as well. Funny how that seems to be how the Lord works sometimes. Well lets see let me tell you a little about whats been going on. My favorite teacher left on Saturday cause she graduated so that sucked big time cause I became great friends with her and love her a lot! Also I leave in 2 weeks and feel like I know no Spanish! Even though I do know some...:) Also one of my favorite elders in the district that is like a brother to me is going home tommorrow. So I have been dealing with all this plus everything else!!! Let me tell you there were days that I was just completely wanting to be done!! So that was really hard. But I did get to go to the temple on Friday with my Scotty and Rawley cause they take all the foreign missionaries there to give them that opportunity! They talked to us on the way there about the pioneers and some of the experiences there so that was so awesome. I learned some amazing things!!!! Also the temple was awesome as always and I was able to learn some more really cool things....I get to go to the temple today and I am way stoked. It really helps me in my week and strengthens me just like the scriptures say. I am able to teach more in Espanol now and I am really trying hard to speak it all the time. Its so hard to discipline myself because I get frustrated and just want to say it in English! Ahhhhh! Its coming....
  
I cannot believe that I have only 2 weeks left until I go to Argentina....Lets just say I have felt many emotions about this. I love the MTC yet am ready to move on. Also I am terrified because its Argentina and I feel like I don't know enough Spanish or enough about the gospel. But the Lord qualifies those who he calls so I just need to have faith that he will do great things for me! Fast sunday was amazing! I have grown to really love fasting and have felt the power in it! Fasting for 24 hours is not hard so for everyone who is reading this, if the Savior went through the Atonement for you and suffered for hours on end for all things you can certainly go without food for 24hrs. You just have to have a want it enough. I was able to read some of Jesus the Christ while I was fasting....HOLY COW! Jame E. Talmage is incredibly inteligent! That book is amazing and has so much in it! I am so blessed to be able to have access to it in the missionary library! Thanks for the letter Todd I would like to see pics of your mustache I am sure its sick! haha. Tell all the nieces and nephews that I love them. And all the family.
 
We taught our investigator Fransisco last night and that was good. It so hard to teach though when you don't have the spirit and many times I will go into a lesson thinking I know what I want to saw, that is so prideful. We are not the teachers! We preach the word and the spirit teaches. Don't get me wrong 90% of success comes from preparation but if you don't have the spirit then even that doesn't matter. We watched the District 2 episode 3 on sunday and let me tell you! The spirit was so strong and I was seriously on cloud 9 cause I was sooooo pumped to get out into the field and teach!!! I cannot wait! It was something that I really needed as it has been really hard these last few days.
 
2 more weeks!!!! Oh my word!!! I cannot wait!!!!! I love you all so much and can feel the support and love as you pray for me. I know Scott does too. One thing I have learned a ton about this week is......the power of a prayer, and finding answers in the scriptures! Read and pray everyday and it will change your life! I know it will because it has changed mine! Try the Lord and he will never disappoint you!
 
Te Quiero Mucho!!!
 
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment