Saturday, January 1, 2011

Faliz Navidad!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. It was so different to have a Christmas here and be immersed in the gospel! Guess who we had!!! Elder Nelson!!! I love him! It was so good! He and his wife spoke Christmas day afternoon and that even they acted out the Christmas Carol and then he spoke after that. Then the next day Sister Nelson spoke to us in Relief Society and Elder Nelson spoke to the Priesthood! It was so good Sheri Dew was at our Relief Society as well! She didn't speak but was just here for support! It was such an amazing weekend! I was able to go give them both a hug again and told Sister Nelson I am from Cardston and it was awesome so she gave me a big hug and I told them that I met them in the Book Store at conference. Then Sheri Dew grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes and said...."Go save some souls!" I was like woah! So that was pretty sweet! This week has been good and tough. I got your packages and all the letters thanks a million! It really helped me not to be homesick as it was a little taste of home. Thanks for the bracelet mom! I sent some letters home and I wrote one for Coralee Williams. Heather could you give it to her. She sent me a package! So nice of her. Also thank Jamie and Trisha for the coco bean cupcakes! I did share with everyone don't worry! I am starting to get a VERY basic hold on the language. Its starting to come! I am being blessed. My teacher is leaving this Saturday cause she is done working here so we will be getting a new one and I am going to miss her a lot! I can't believe I only have 3 weeks left!!! I saw Scott Christmas day and gave him his gift....We had on Sunday and the speaker was asking us all questions like if you blah blah blah stand up...Then he said if you have a sibling here right now stand and point to them. So me and Scott stand and point to each other from accross the gym and the mission President here points at us both and smiles cause he sees our red hair. There are other people here with siblings so its cool. We aren't the only ones....
 
It sounds like you had a great christmas! I am glad. I wouldn't mind some pictures :) haha. 
Mucho Amor!
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment