Friday, March 16, 2012

So yes I am still alive.. The tornadoes haven't killed me...... yet.. just kidding. hahahaha No but the other day we had severe tornado warnings here in cobb county and me being a knowledgeable windperson went outside and filmed the lightning. It was pretty cool! Dont worry mom it wasn't even windy. The sirens and everything we blaring pretty loud but yeah I wasn't too nervous. Pretty much I just want to see a tornado before I leave here. Is that too much to ask? anyways.. this week was sweet because I got to baptize 2 people! One was someone we have been teaching and the other was a 8 year old girl that asked me to baptize her. I am pretty sure she likes me alot (in a friend sort of way.. shes 8) because everytime we go over to eat lunch with the family I just talk to her about pokemon because she loves them. I am pretty sure I have convinced her that pokemon exist... hahahahaha I love the kids here. They are so funny! Everytime I go to the church or see them at their houses I just hear screams or ANDERSON!!!!  Usually they are either running toward me to hug my legs or running to hide because I always mess with them. hahaha  its super funny. I cant wait to see all the nieces and nephews again.. Pretty sure I will be the favorite uncle in the family. So when I get back free slurpies for everyone in the family under the age of 10! hahahaha Anwyas back to missionary work. I am pretty sure I am going to get transfered here on wednesday. We get transfer calls tonight and since I have been here for 10 months I am pretty sure I am leaving. 10 months!! Crazy eh!? here some pictures of the baptisms we had! Sadly we didn't get a picture with steven where one of us didn't have our eyes closed.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment