Friday, March 16, 2012

Hey guys!! so guess what? I finally got transfered out of Marietta..
and I am in Warner Robbins.. super far south hahahaha its pretty sweet
down heer though.. Its alot different because there isn't a branch and
so we are trying to get one started..  Its intense.. Its warming up
really nice though.. the other day it was above 75 degrees... I dont
know what that is in Celcious anymore.. oh I just remembered one of my
highlites this week was that I ate a whole loaf of bread in one
night..... dont worry mom it was whole wheat so thats a bonus.. hahaha
we had like 3 or 4 loafs and the expiration date was that day so I
decided to save the bread so I just ate it all.. I even plugged the
toaster into my lamp on my study desk and made toast whilst studying
the scriptures.. hahaha also I am reading the Bible right now and the
old testament is messed up.. there is alot of wierd stuff that
happens.. right now I am reading about Joseph in Eygypt and its
awesome.. I love iit.. I always am thinking of the movie that we have
with donny osmond.. hahaha anyways.. keep killing those gophers and
before you know it I will be back for the next season.. 8 months left
crazy eh!?!! hahahaha bye!
E. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment