Monday, March 19, 2012







HOLA FAMILIA!!

Well I am a mother again. My new companion is Hermana Medina she is
from Chile and is great. I am living right next to the pench with
Hermana Bedke and her new comp. Hermana Navarro. She is from Chile
too. Anyways its been a hectic week. I have been in charge of
splitting our area and we have been organizing the area book splitting
up all the information into two books. A BIG job. But I feel lots
better now. I think I have gained a strong testimony of the word
organization.....I understand now why the Lord says in the D&C that
the house of God is a house of order. So we are working with 2
investigators and they are progressing really well. We have a goal to
find a lot more new people to teach this week. Dad I really liked the
adivice and ideas you gave in your letter. I will try to implement
some of those things this week. So training a Latina is such a
different experience than training a gringa. THEY CAN SPEAK THE
LANGUAGE! haha. No but its really strange. I like it so no worries
there. Its definitely a lot more easy..but I guess there are there
specific challenges in everything. Anyways as for news for this week.
Hermana Haskell left and it was sad to see her go. We became good
friends after 3 months together and learned and progressed so much.
But I know we needed a change to continue learning and progressing. So
a big thing that happened this week is that I received a new name tag
thing with a magnet on the back!!! These new placks are incredible! I
am pretty sure Hilary and Lindsay used them on their mission but we
just got them down here and I am loving it! haha. The simple things
that make us happy right....Anyways not much else to report just a
stressful week and this week is going to be amazing full of miracles
and everything. So just wait till you hear all about the adventures
from MAIPÚ!!
P.S. I am glad that Scott is consistent on letting me know how much
time I have left in the mission......he tells me every week......I am
going to beat him up.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment