Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey guys!
So I bet your wondering why my subject said coolest week ever right? Well let me tell you.. I found a giant 3 leaf clover this week.. I talked to some people about my irish heritage.. It was St. Patricks Day last week..  how is that not cool? No but anyways things have been really interesting here lately.. I feel like down here where I am serving there is a ton of segregation still.. hahaha isnt that intense? All the time black people just look at me like I am a walking disease or just are super rude to us.. its so funny. hahahaha I dont know if its because I am white or because people just hate mormons here. hahaha the other day we were tracting and this lady was like hey do you want a beer? and I was like no mam we dont drink alcohal and it was so funny then she preceded to ask if I wanted to smoke dope with her.. hahaha lets just say some people are wierd.. hahaha then we ran into this group of black kids for the second time and they asked us a bunch of wierd questions... They were like well we heard you guys go around saying nice things and then they teach you completely different stuff at your church ahahahah I pretty much just looked at the kid and was like do you really buy that? Thats so ridiculous! hahaha it was funny. but yeah other than that we are just trying to find more hispanics.. hahaha Yesterday we had a cool dinner apointment where this guy told us all these crazy stories about him and showed us all his guns and he was telling us a story about when he was in Washington and then out of no where he was like quote" Satan appeared to me... twice.." I started laughing and he just looked at me like he wasnt kidding in the least bit so I was like are you serious?! hahaha and he looked at me and was like yeah. He did. he wanted me to take the lords name in vain and I told him to get behind me. I just fought through the urge to laugh and was I had a look on my face like oh my gosh what just happend.. hahaha it was so funny.. The wierdest thing is I think I believe him.. He is super funny and a super strong member.. I am just glad we have the priesthood authority to act in Gods name. There is some wierd stuff down here I am not going to lie.. Anyways I love you guys!! Keep praying for us!! We are loving it!
E. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment