Monday, March 19, 2012

Haha did you like my subject? I really say that a bit now.. its a wierd southern thing.. haha anyways this week has been great!! First off its been getting so hot down here. Its has been from 85-90 degrees. So hot!! (For March) Hopefully I dont die in July and August.. This week though we have had alot of opposition yet for some reason I seriously feel so happy. Pretty much all of our investigators have had something happen where we couldn't meet with them that much this week. One of our most promising investigators are really struggling right now because their son was feeling really sick so we gave him a blessing and just promised him it would be a learning experience for the whole family and whatnot and then the next thing we know we got a text from the mom and he was in the hospital having a heart attack.. He is 7... Crazy eh?! So we have been praying and fasting for him this week. The gospel is true.. thats all I can say.. I am seeing how true this work is every day. We also got threatend to get arrested by this crazy white guy in this run down trailer park because we were "religious" The first thing he said when he answered the door was if you are all religious you can get arrested for being here. hahahaha it was super funny. I just smiled and said I am sorry sir I didnt know. We hope you have a great day! hahaha I love these people. Most of them though are super awesome. Thats one thing I love about the south is that everyone has such a strong belief in the gospel. One thing I really like is how important the sabbath day is down here. I am getting to see more of the southern baptist side of people now because here in Warner Robins its mainly white people. Before I was just talking to hispanics all day. I love it though. Other than that I dont have too much knews.. I was made district leader a few weeks ago. I did forget to tell you about that.. Its cool I get to learn more about how to help missionaries and serve them and that is my favorite thing to do out here so I love it. Anyways I hope everything is going good! I love you all!!
Elder Anderson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment