Monday, February 27, 2012

Well this week was sweet! We have this golden investigator named Steven and he is 14. Basically the story is this. He moved here form Columbia, came to church with his mom, we started teaching him, hes getting baptized this saturday! Awesome eh!? So I am pretty excited because I get to baptize him and its going to be really sweet. Other than that we are just trying to continue to find more people to teach so we can help the people here! I love them! Also I was reading Jesus the Christ this week and had my mind blown. I learned so much about the life of Christ and especially alot more about his Atonement. It really makes me super grateful for everything he did and I realize all the time how I need to be so much better and how he loves us all so much and always has his arms open for us. I love my Savior, I love helping the people here and being able to represent him. Hope you all have an awesome week. Love ya!
E. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment