Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey Family

Well this has been a crazy week of lots of things. I think that I have
seen more of my weaknesses this weak than ever. And I had to do a lot
of repenting... But I have some great goals set to become a better
person and I know the Lord is really trying to help me see my
potential. We were supposed to have 2 baptisms this weekend but they
escaped on vacation together for the weekend on Friday. We were really
bummed. But they have there agency. So we have been given a new focus
as a mission to work a ton more with the less active memebers and
recent converts and getting a ton of references through them. So we
are excited to start implementing that into the work. Its going to be
hard work because its such a shift from what we are doing to what we
need to be doing. But we are going to see a lot more success in many
areas. So we are excited. So this week we went to this house and were
teaching and after we left I was walking and the back of my skirt felt
really wet! I was like what on earth?! So I like am feeling it and
thinking in my head it is hot but seriously?? Haha but then I smell my
hand and lo and behold it was pee. I sat on a chair that one of the
little girls had just been sitting on and had peed on! hahaha. Luckily
we were like 2 blocks from our pench so we ran back and I changed
quick and then we went back out to work. Also today we woke up to no
power. We had a huge thunder storm last night and all the power was
out for a little while so we sat in the dark for a while haha. But no
it was good because we tood it as a sign from God that we needed to
get our emergency packs. I already have one but my comp. doesn´t so we
went out and got some stuff for her and I got more stuff. I feel like
God is always giving us little warning like that to help us be
prepared for the big things taht will happen in our life. We just need
to act or respond and do something about it. Anyways sorry not to long
this week. It was a good and hard one but I just have a lot of desire
to go and teach and to be a better missionary and person now. So we
will see how this week goes!

Love you all!!
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment