Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hey Family!
This week has been super awesome!! We are getting ready for our baptism this saturday and then 3 more for the next sunday! We are super excited! Also we had an awesome party at the church for all of the different countries and got to try food from Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica etc... haha it was super fun and I loved watching all the people do special dances from their countries! It was super fun. Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun and you all had a sweet time at conference. Things are starting to get colder here and its dropped into the 60's today.. I think it will get up to the 70's though so that should be sweet! We are having our Zone pday today so I am super excited to go see all the other missionaries and play a ton of sports. I dont know if I told you last week or not but we got a visa waiter who is waiting to go to Brazil so that is cool. So now me and Elder Celis are in a trio and pretty much training? Kinda but not really? ITs wierd but different so we are kinda excited. He can leave anyday so pretty much we are just waiting for the call that his visa is ready. Its hard to believe that I have been gone for 11 months today! Practically a year. Its going by so fast and I am learning so much and I love it! I am still in the same area that I was trained in and so its wierd because the seasons are changing to how it was my first time here and it brings back so many memories! hahaha Its awesome! I love you all and dont really have too much else to say today.. My mind isn't really focused cuz I am just excited to go play sports hahaha love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment