Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hey Family!
This week has been crazy. Our baptism wasn't able to go through because the divorce wasn't finalized quick enough and so they didn't want to rush the wedding so we are going to do it this weekend instead so thats still good. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Do you know who the 4 kids were that passed away? Thats so crazy. Its so much different when people your age pass away. I dont really know what more to say. Wow. Thats crazy. Its super wierd to think that I have been out for nearly a year now and it kinda scares me in some ways. Its wierd to think that the mission is actually going to end because it seems like I will be here for ever. The thoughts of what I am going to do when I get home and which career path I need to follow seem to be crossing my thoughts more and I dunno its wierd. Its wierd that we actually grow up.
      We are super excited for this weekend though. Saturday we will be having a wedding and a baptism right after so we are super excited and then right after church we will be having 3 more so I couldn't ask for anything better. Its just awesome. I think I will probably get transfered this next transfer Nov 2, because I have been here for about 4 months now. 6 months if you include my first time here at the beginning of my mission. Its one of those things where you dont want to leave because you love the people here so much but you also want to get out and see and meet more people. Kinda a bitter sweet situation.
      
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment