Monday, July 11, 2011

 We had a leadership meeting this week with out mission president and we learned some really cool stuff. One being in Helaman 10:6 and 7 about why god says thou are nephi and I am god. at first we all gave comments like well he is showing that he is more powerful and just different things like that but then it was cool because our mission president told us that as he was reading it he understood it as a blessing from heavenly father. When we give blessings the first thing we do is state the name of the person. (thou art nephi.) then we state our authority, (I am god) hence he is giving him a blessing. It was super cool and then as he says I declare it in the presence of my angels and give unto you power. What is the source of Gods power? Honor. All the elements and everything honor god and hence he has power that they will obey him because of who he is. So he is giving nephi that honor so that all things will obey him. He is giving him the sealing power. I dunno I just thought it was super cool I had never ever thought of that before. Cool stuff eh? well other than that things are fine. Its so hot but whatevs. Only a few months and then it will cool down.
love ya!
Bye!
Elder Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment