Friday, July 22, 2011

Hey!
Today was seriously so amazing!! We had such and amazing training today by elder gay of the 70 and I think my mind got blown!! He talked alot about the power of god and how we need to as missionaries align our will with god because so many times we think we know what we are supposed to do but more often than not he has another plan for us. I think I am going to see some amazing miracles. I know I dont really write home the same as becca does but thats because I just am different. but I am seriously growing so much. I have never felt more closer to the lord than I do now. I think I am going to really see some amazing miracles out here. I am strengthening my faith so much and I am losing fear to do things I used to be scared to do. I feel so confident promising blessings to people really relying on the lord that he will follow through with what I am saying and I am just learning so much. Iam really learning so much about who I am and really who the Lord knows I am and I feel as I align my will with his and do what he wants me to do and not fear then that is when I am feeling the spirit in my life the most and know exactly what I need to do. I have been trying to fast more recently and that as well has taken a completely different view in my life now. Its awesome! Thats how the sons of mosiah recieved their spiritual strength! I guess in general I am just learning to rely on the lord alot more and trying to be the best example I can for other missionaries I am living with. We are all at different levels out here and sometimes its hard to be the example and do the right things when everyone else doesn't want to do them! But I am seeing the blessings! Anyways. I love you so much! Thats kinda what I learned this week and today! I am excited for when Elder Ballard comes! Aug 13!! yeaH!!
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment