Monday, December 19, 2011

WOW!
So this new transfer I have been asked to train and lets just say the past few days have been the craziest time out here in the mission. I love it though. I feel so involved in the work and I am just super tired all the time. I feel like all of the load is on me and its really helped me learn alot in the past few days. My greenie is from Ogden Utah and his name is E. Montgomery. He is a cool guy and we get along great. I dont really know what else to say other than I am loving it out here. We are having some cool experience and just this week we found out one of the members isn't a member because the church cant fiind any of her records so we have to teach her again and we are going to baptize her on saturday! Cool eh? Also her 8 year old daughter is getting baptized! The cool thing is her husband just got baptized like 2 or 3 months ago and he is going to baptize the daughter and she wants me to baptize her. That was really nice! Other than that alot of our investigators are doing better. Some we haven't been able to contact lately but we are really excited for those who are progressing and we have just seen how living the gospel influences choices made in ones life. We saw how people changed from hating eating kind of to wanting to get married and are doing so much better because of the principles that the gospel teaches. I just love being a missionary so much right now. Training has just opened my eyes so much wider to how the gospel works and just I dunno I feel like 1000 times happier and I just know I am doing everything possible to do what the lord wants me to do! Anyways sorry this is so short today but I jsut am doing awesome and I love you all! Keep being awesome!
E. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment