Monday, December 5, 2011









Hey Family



This week has been fun. We had this really cool day this week where we
went to contact a reference and she lived way way out in the country
so basicaly Hermana John and I walked for like 6 kilometers……so funny.
But it was soooo beautiful we loved it. It was hot and we were just
looking at all the vineyards and the country and just talking and it
was just a really cool day. Before I forget mom I got the books and
one of the Christmas packages….so I will look for the other one. Those
came way fast! Thanks! I wont open it till Christmas don’t worry.
Well this week was good we worked a lot with two investigators that we
are trying to get baptized here in December, and one of them is
progressing well. She even came to a baptismal service of our district
leader this weekend it was really good she loved it. So then on
Saturday we went to one of our members house in the morning with one
of our investigators and taught her a little more about how to study
the Book of Mormon and I gave here that kid book you sent me mom she
loved it. So then we taught her and the members how to make Banana
pancakes and homemade syrup!! So good! They really liked it a lot! So
that was a lot of fun. We decorated a little for Christmas last night
and that was really good. We put up the three stockings we had and a
little tree hahahaha.  That’s all we have we are poor. Haha. So that
was fun and then today we went out and shopped and got Christmas
presents for eachother. It was fun we had to do divisions twice  so we
could be sneaky! Haha. Also I bought some yarn today and Hermana John
is teaching me how to knit. So that’s sweet I am going to knit some
sweet hand warmers for Hermana Dana I think for part of her gift and
then I am going to knit some slippers for my  future comp. for actual
Christmas Day. So that will be something to keep me busy…..Anyways
this week we had a huge storm and it hailed which is normal for this
time of year but man the sky was ugly I have a picture here but it
really doesn’t do it justice…..sorry. But the weather here is so
funny. It gets really really hot in the afternoon and you can just
feel when the storm is going to hit. It gets really humid and then
later in the afternoon it just pours.  So ya its kinda a funny climate
for me being so close to Christmas having such intense heat and rain
as opposed to snow and cold in Canada….But I love it here. I am
becoming Argentine….but I will always be Canadian don’t worry.
Anyways I cant think of anything else that would excite you all too
much, just a lot of walking and talking to people. You would think
people would be a lot more receptive to listening to a message about
Christ at this time hahaha but it seems not. But we are going to try
and do some new things this week. Presidente Avila is coming this week
so that will be good. We have interviews. Dun dun dun haha. No I love
interviews with him I always learn so much he is such an inspired man.
So we have a busy week ahead of us and I can´t believe how fast
Christmas is coming. We have transfers on the  20th. Right before
Christmas bummer. So I might be in a new area…Who knows what will
happen.  Also a piece of bad news……I just go t my trunky papers
today….they send us these papers when we only have 6 months left………
its gone so fast. This is my time to really shine and just work as
hard as I can and use everything I have learned in this last year and
see more miracles! Ya just email the phone numbers to me and I will
let you know when we get closer what we are going to do. Thanks!!!
You’re the best!!! Love you!!!!!
Love
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment