Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hey!!
This week has been pretty sweet!! We had transfers on Wednesday and it was a little wierd not going to the meeting for transfers since E. Celis and I stayed together again which is awesome!! It was sad to see a really good friend go home and I guess it hit me that I will one day go home. This really doesn't last for forever. hahaha Other than that I really cant think of any new news that you would wanna hear. We are working with a investigator thats 14 and got permission from her mom to teach her and so we are excited to teach both her and the mom. They are friends of our recenct convert so thats awesome!! Oh! Something cool I just remembered. This week we went to a Quince.. pretty much its like a big 15th birthday party for the hispanic girls. Its kinda like the sweet 16 but I think it means more to the girls here. Cuz we went and they rented out this event hall and I thought I was at a wedding. hahaha lets just say they love their parties. It was cool to stay there for a bit and see how it went down. I almost participated in a catholic mass ceremony because I misunderstood the catholic priest hahahaha luckily a memeber told us what was actually happening so that was fun. hahahaha I am so glad I am a member of this church. Seriously if I wasn't I dunno what I would do. Thanks for the pictures! I loved them! Emma and Hyrum and getting huge! I didn't recognize them in one of the pictures and I was like freaking out. Dave still looks skinny and so does Tim. Pretty sure I will be not only the tallest but strongest brother when I get home. Todd still will have the biggest neck but what is he going to do with that in a wrestling match. Anyways I know you all love me and I cant wait to get home and see you all.
Love ya!
Elder Anderson
P.S. I am a little disapointed I never got any halloween candy from you all. I had to resort to tricking kids in the branch to share with me and then trade them back for the best candies they have. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment