Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HEY Family!

Thanks for all the brithday wishes I felt so loved....So I will give you a little list of the things we did on my birthday just so you know how it went. 

I wake up every morning at about 6:25 and then say my prayers and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I am always the first one up in the pench so I always wake everyone else up. So I woke up on the day of my birthday but I seriously forgot it was my birthday I just wasnt thinking about it. So I am praying on my bed and all of a sudden our door flies open and I am like what the heck why are the other Hermanas awake?! Whats going on!? So then I get pounced! Hermana Thatcher jumps onto me on my bed which is the bottom bunk I might add. With a party hat and everything! I was like OH YA!!!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hahah I was so out of it! So they came in with a big sign that said Feliz Cumple Hermana Anderson!! Then our phone rang and it was the zone leaders and my district leader and they sang Happy Birthday to me which was really sweet of them. Then we all got up and just were talking and laughing and I went in to start making myself some breakfast and they kicked me out. They made me breakfast. Bananna pancakes mmmmmm so good. So we had that and then it was gift time. Hermana Thatcher and Dana bought me a yellow scarf.....I hope I can use it one day haha its so stinkin hot here. Then I opened the package from you guys and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it so much! I was laughing so hard because Lindsay the spanish you wrote on it makes absolutely no sense at all! seriously We were all like uhhhhhhhh hahahahaha. But its the thought that counts! I love you still. So the cards were all great I love the pillow case but I am not going to sleep on it I have it hanging up on our wall in my room along with all our pictures. So the candy I was so excited a bunch of my favorites thanks so much! I LOVED the CD's all the other Hermanas are going to make copies they are so jelous. I just was smiling so wide listening to all the music I could and I love it so thanks so much. It was perfect. Then we gpt dressed and I put on my birthday dress thanks mom haha. We had lunch with a member and that was nice just low key nothing special we had pasta and I think it made me sick.....anyways then we went out and worked that afternoon and right before we came back to the pench that night we stopped by this hot dog place we have been wanting to try forever and we ate there and it was good. We called the other Hermanas and they met us there. It was fun. So then as we were walking back to the pench and just right outside of it the Zone Leaders were sitting right outside on a bench! We were like what the heck! What are you doing here? So they shook our hands and just were saying they had to drop of reibursments to the other Hermanas to take to the offices and then Elder Obaldia pulls out a little wrapped gift and gives it to me and says Feliz Cumple Hermana disfruta. I was like ah man thanks! So that was really nice his birthday was the day after mine so we called him the next day and sang to him and I got him a big coke for his birthday cause thats what he loves. Anyways he had bought a little box of chocolates for me from this place thats really good. I havent eaten any yet though because starting the next day I got sick.....so all of Saturday and Sunday I have been in the pench just running in and out of the bathroom all day. I think I have lost some weight as I havent really been able to eat anything. Hermana Packer has me on a liquid diet and so hopefully I lost some weight hahahah. So ya the weekend was kinda sucky but ya. Hermana John has been sick to with me so its been kinda a terrible weekend but what can you do. My stomach is still a little tender today so I am trying to take it easy but we will see what happens. Anyways so my birthday was good. I really enjoyed it. Different for sure but everyone was really kind in trying to help make it a special day. 
So we got transfer calls and of course me and John are staying together again I have to finish training her in this new program we are doing. We are together for 2 transfers and then we split up. Hermana Thatcher is leaving and I am really sad to see her go. We have become really great friends and she has helped me through some hard times. She is going to San Juan to be with Hermana Wilde! I am so jeleous. She knows.. haha. She called Hermana Wilde to tell her when she would be there and I was able to talk to her so that was good. I really miss her a lot she said she really misses me too. This is her last transfer....so I wont see her again till I get home. So sad. I know the feeling scott was talking about. You get so close to people here and to leave its so hard sometimes. I just hate goodbyes its so hard especially because some of the people I never may see again. But thank goodness for the plan of salvation. Anyways this next week we are hoping for a lot of sucess and we are going to work hard. We have a ward part this week and that should be fun I will get some pics and try and send them to you. I love you all so much I miss you all. Loved all the costumes the kids are getting so big. I couldnt recognize emma or hyrum either they are soooo big!! I cant believe it!! Anyways until next week!!

LOVEYOU!
H. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment