Monday, September 12, 2011

Well family,
Another week in the mission has passed and just in case your wondering I have 62 weeks left. Of course I am not counting down. I love it out here. This week has been pretty good! We had a really great investigator come to church so we are excited for our next visit! We are doing a huge mormon.org campaign down here in Atlanta and so I am super excited because its really going to help out the work. This week was super sweet. We had this wierd party thing called Dia de Naciones. (Day of Nations) and we had people from all the south american countries, mexico, central america and whatnot get together and make food from their countries and then we just ate food and after they did dances for each country and it was super cool! I have a picture of what the gym looked like but then my camera died. haha I'll send another email with pictures!
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment