Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Hey!
Sounds like you have had a busy week! I cant believe how much is going on back home! The littlest things to you all seem so big to me since I haven't been there for 9 months. I swear I have been gone for like 13 years. Oh well. Everything is sweet here. I got a new comp from mexico and he is super sweet!! Umm lets see this week has been good! We were able to teach a few interesting lessons. One lady tried to bash with us about how the sabbath is on saturday and so I just sat there and didn't say anything the intire time! hahaha it was ridiculous and the spirit was totally gone and I just felt terrible so after we finished we went home and tried to get the spirit back before we went out to teach again. It was a good week though. We have just been trying to incorporate the area we took over with ours since it adds a big workload to our area so we have been visiting members and less actives and trying to get to know all of them.! I dont know what else to say about this week though. Heres some pictures!
ELDER ANDERSON


  

No comments:

Post a Comment