Monday, August 29, 2011




Hey family!!
So this week I am going to be strictly business. Jks hahaha so we had exchanges this week and I went with my comp two transfers ago and we did service for this lady and she had a jungle growing in her backyard. So we used machettes and hacked and cut a ton of stuff and I am pretty sure I have poison ivy all over my legs hahahaha its so nasty! hahahaha dont worry I bought some itch cream. hahahaha I think maybe the lord likes laughing at me when I buy wierd crap like that. First a bottle of fiber? then a enema kit? ahahaha now I have to buy itch cream!?! maybe the lord is preparing me for a future trial hahahaha who knows hahaha anyways thats about it. Oh we went to a baptism that we taught in an area where we served together and I got to speak at it! It was really awesome to see everyone again and see so many familiar faces!! I love it!  Anyways!
Love ya!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment