Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in the MTC


Becca arriving at the MTC

This week has been better and harder at the same time! We have been busy busy busy! Yes we had Elder Holland here for Thanksgiving! What an incredible man! He speaks with so much power and love! I love him so much! He spoke about families and what not. So mom you remember when Aunt Brenda said to look for elder Bolokoski? Well guess what he is in my district! Hahaha. The first day I walk in and he is like hi and then we figured it all out! Small world! I do not have any classes with Scott. I see him every once in a while but its nothing special. You know how Scott is.... Anyways I have been learning tons of Spanish this week. I have memorized half the first vision in Espanol and our district has a goal to learn the whole thing by the end of this week. So  pray for me. We have taught some lessons and Hermana Crapes and I have a apt. this Friday to teach the 1st lesson in English and then next week in Spanish! So Really pray for me! haha. I have really appreciated the mail i have been getting from everyone thanks Tim, Heather, Lindsay and Hilary! And mom and dad of course. Mail keeps me sane so keep it coming and just tell me whats new and whats going on its just nice to hear from someone to take my mind off the work gives me a little break. I definitely would love pictures from all the grandkids!!! Tims Todds and heathers and whoever else!  Other than that this week has been good. My favorite days here are Sundays. We get to hear Music and the spoken word and have relief society with all the sisters and then church in Spanish etc. I felt the spirit really strong today. Mom its like I feel like I have the willies all day. I swear I get them a least every hour....My testimony has been stregnthened so much being here and I feel like I have just started to develop it. The food is fine. I am sick right now. I have a bad cold and its starting to settle in my chest so sleeping has been hard and focusing but I have been loading up on the vitamins and praying I think I will be good in a couple days. We get to go to the temple today! Hurray! I love the temple. Check our section 130 or 133 I can't remember! But it is way cool! Also some of my favorite scriptures about Gods love are Isaiah 41:10 I love it so much. Also check out Psalms 145 the whole section is amazing. And Mathew 11 28-30 I think....They have given me great counsel and comfort as I have been here! Send me quotes I love them. 
 
love you all and pray hard for me! the church is true its incredible how much it can change you if you open your heart and let the love of christ filll your soul !
 
Adios Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment