Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Hey family.  I have gained like 17 pounds here at the mtc. Ya you cant really even tell either.  The spanish language is coming slowly but its coming. yesterday was our frist time teaching the first lesson in spanish and our teacher almost fell asleep. like not on purpose. he legitly almost feel alseep! hahah crazy I know. but ya its just hard with so many different things we are doing here. I have definatly seen the blessing from the gift of tongues though. I got daves wedding invite and aarons dear elder! they both made me laugh hahaha all the roomates I have were like your brother has a hot wife. hahah  christmas sounds like it should be fun this year without me cuz now the rest of the children will be able to have gifts cuz we all know i was the chosen child. there are rumours that the prophet is coming on chirstmas but we will see. and to answer your question no we cant phone home on christmas. I will be calling probably the 12 of january cuz I think thats my departure date. but Ill let you know more when that comes. the mtc is legit. ill write some letters to you all today but hey i met brother eatons mission president in the sealing room today so mom if you could tell brother eaton that president mmcoy says hi and that I met him that would be awesome! he said elder eaton was such an awesome missionary. it didn't suprise me. I love you family. I know i never say that so dont expect it again but your pretty good. the gopspel is true and i look forward to serving in georgia ill write a ton of letters today so sorry this email is short. next weeks will be like 5 pages. ok more like a page but ya keep it real. choose the right. and ya.
Elder Anderson
xx

1 comment: