Wednesday, December 8, 2010


So This has been a lovely week. I just typed you a big e-mail and it got erased so I am sorry. I will sum it up quick! I was able to teach a gentleman and he responded really well....I am so mad right now I have 4 minutes and no time to explain anything! So sorry that this week is going to be a short e-mail. Hermana Crapes and I were able to teach an older couple about prophets and they really felt the spirit as we testified about Joseph Smith and told the 1st vision. I asked them what is would mean if they prayed and found out that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and he said well then the Chruch is True!!! So awesome!
 
Anyways that was like a 2 sec explanation of what I had written so I will try to tell you about it next week.
 
Pray hard for me tonight and tommorow and for my district. We are going on an English Fast starting tonight for a full 24 hours and its going to be extrememly hard! So please remember us in your prayers. We hope this will help us to become better at the language so we can better the the gospel. That is how we learn the language here. We learn for the people not for us and the spirit helps us.
 
I have learned lots this week and I will try to write you a letter today. I already wrote you one with some pics so expect that one and I will try to write my expereince down and send it to you or e-mail you next week! Sorry to everyone that I couldn't tell you much! Thanks for the letters and dear elders and please keep writing it keeps me focused on my purpose!!!
 
LOVE YOU!!
 
Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment