Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yo se que JesuCrist nuestro salvador!

The MTC is amazing seriously!! I cant even begin to describe in words how special of a place it is. The spirit is so strong here and its like a constant spiritual high!! I have started to learn spanish and seriously its amazing! My companion here at the MTC is Elder DunFord! He is from Michigan and he is pretty cool! We get along great! We stay in a room with 4 Elders and one of them (Elder Weeks) is from Atlanta! So I have been pretty excited about that! I still haven't met anyone going to Atlanta and that kinds stinks but its ok! There are 10 Elders in my district and 4 are going to Guatemala, 2 to Pocetello including my companion, one to connneticut, panama, and nicaruaga. The spirit is seriously been so amazing helping me learn to speak spanish. My first day I learned how to pray and then the next I learned how to testify! Its so hard to teach and I was really discouraged yesterday because I felt like I sucked so bad at teaching but later that night we had a zone meeting and we learned so much about how to teach and its going 100% better!! 
Today has been the first opportunity we have had to write! We are busy busy busy and learning so fast! The food is good and the work is hard. Its mentally tiring because the spirit is so strong and I can only relate it to Joseph Smith having visions and being so drained after because of the strong spirit! I love the work so much I dont really know what else to tell you.. Becca I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday! Its a big day and you will love it I can tell. Its really intense and frustrating sometimes trying to learn everything so fast an you really get humbled fast. We seriously know nothing. Not even close how to teach and thats probably the biggest thing Ive learned so far is learning by the spirit and teaching by the spirit!


I love it here so much. We are on the go from 7:00 and then go to bed by 10:30 so its pretty intense. The gospel is amazing! Yo se que JesuCrist nuestro salvador! That means I know that Jesus Christ is my saviour. Its so sweet learning a new languague. Anyways I I dont know what else to tell you rather than it is amazing here. I love it. Its so amazing being a missionary and the blessings that come from it! Keep writing and I will talk to you next Friday!
Love Elder Anderson

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I wonder if they teach you to use that many exclamation points when you write your letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah Justin! And I looove the idea of a missionary blog. I'm excited to be updated!

    ReplyDelete