Saturday, November 20, 2010

The MTC is intense...work...work...work


Hey! Hola!
I just got back from the temple and it was so amazing I had a couple cool experiences. I just tried to really connect with the name I was doing and totally felt so excited and so happy just ilke he would be that I was doing his work! Thats crazy you got that much snow.. its hasn't snowed here yet but things are turning a little cooler.. I saw becca and rawley both yesterday and gave them both hugs! it was really weird actually I was like shaking.. also I saw jared kenly and said hi to him to! I have been really frustrated with the spanish this week and its really hard since everyone in my district has had at least 2 years of spanish in high school so i feel so behind but my teacher talked to me and he is so amazing he told me I cant compare myself but that I have made awesome progress. we talked alot about faith and how we just have to experiement on christ's words. Alma 32 read that chapter it really is so amazing! The mtc is intense its work work work. my schedule is wake up at 6 or 6 30 then gym or whatever its different everday but we get 50 min for that so I play volleyball with tons of the other elders and siters. we have breakfast for 30 min then personal study for 1 hour then companionship study for 1 hour and then lang study for 1 hour we have lunch. umm personal time to study more or get things from the bookstore write letters extra and then we have class till 9 at night! its intese but so sweet. oh and we get dinner too. ps I gained 3 pounds so im excited! I have had a little throat cold and thought I might have strep throat but i went to the doctor here and it was just a viral infection. so im taking so medicine to help but im fine other than that. I got the suit becca brought and im doing alot better now. Im not discouraged about the lang anymore cuz I know itll come.  I love the work its going good I dont really know what else to say. Sounds like the kids are having fun and dave and breanne are getting excited for their wedding that will be awesome! I still haven 't met anyone going to my mission so thats a bummer but ive seen alot of familiar faces here so its nice. My district is so sweet and we are all instantly best friends. I swear I met all of them in the pre existence or something cuz like after the first day with them I felt so close and like I had really known them before! I love you all. I think beccas pday is on tuesday so expect to here from her then.. I leave here jan 12 and yeah.. I dont really know what else to say. I love it ihere and its intense!  I love you all and I gotta get going my times almost up! I love you!
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment