Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey Family!

Well it was great to see you all and talk to you yesterday! This week
was a good one we found this really cool family when we were looking
for some less active families to teach and talked to them. The mom
told us that they recently gave up going to the evagelico church for
reasons of doctrine. So we were excited that she is looking for the
truth. She also said her husband has been studying the Bible a lot and
like to compare etc. So we gave her a Book of Mormon and commited her
to read it with her husband. We have an appoinment to go back on
Wednesday so we are excited about them. So we have lots to do this
week we are just trying to help our inv. get prepared for baptism we
have stake conference this weekend and then the next weekend a couple
baptisms so we are busy busy. I feel like the weeks are just flying
by. I feel just like in a routine everyday. Wake up shower, eat,
study, comp.study, language study, work, eat lunch, work again plan
and sleep. It´s going to be really weird not having that routine when
I come home. I am going to try really hard though to continue to live
as much like a missionary as I can because I know it will help me keep
a lot of the goals I have made here. I can´t believe how big all the
little kids are getting. I feel like they are so grown up now. Time
sure flies. We have a goal as a late to read Preach My Gospel in 40
days. Its such a great challenge I feel like I learn so much just
trying to read through things fast and get an overall general view of
what it teaches. I have done that with the Book of Mormon before too
and its really cool to see everything just connect. I love it. Anyways
this isn´t going to be a very long one as I just talked to you all
yesterday. Just know I love you all so much and hope you all have a
wonderful week!!

Love Always
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment